Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

доперевод mccc 7.3.0.5

Я не смогла посмотреть в игре обнову, потому что ничего из этого у меня нет. 

Итого, у меня нет:

- Добавления сима как соседа по комнате в обычный дом без нужды поступать в университет. На данный момент по переводу от соседа по комнате для универа отличие такое: для сима в универе это "добавить соседа по комнате", для сима вне универа - "добавить соседа по дому".

- Удаления пирсинга по категориям (хотя это я и не искала, если честно).

- Автосадоводства.

- Вывода лога по всем модам в игре (tuning и script).

- Поиска по чертам характера, если у кого-то это есть или появится, имейте ввиду, что поиск работает по реальному имени черты, а не по отображаемому названию. Например черта "женщина" - это отображаемое имя, а её реальное имя - "trait_female".

Изменено пользователем Korso
  • Лайк (+1) 6
  • Спасибо (+1) 11

Поделиться сообщением

Сообщение от Нисы с Patreon от 25.07.2020:

Если вкратце, то в следующем месяце нового контента от неё не будет. Только исправления ошибок текущего, если таковы будут. Она будет тщательно работать весь месяц над крупным обновлением связанным с суккубами. Подробнее ниже под спойлером:

Спойлер

Nisa's Wicked Perversion's - WIP Announcement

THIS IS NOT A CONTENT UPDATE, NWP is compatible with patch 1.65 and with the current WW

Greetings everyone! 

After a lot of consideration and deliberation over the past weekend, I have decided to pause my Patreon for next month. This means that current Patrons will not be charged on August 1st, 2020 and will continue to receive benefits into next month.  However, new patrons will still be charged. There is no reason to be worried or concerned, I will be around working on the next update, releasing patches when needed and providing support. I’m not going anywhere. 

I view this decision as a good thing. Thanks to the very generous support I have received from you guys  I can afford to miss a month of support from Patreon without starving or getting into financial trouble, which I want to do because Succubi (the focus of the next update) are not yet ready  and I do not wish to rush them anymore than I already have. While they are in a playable state right now, I’d to take my time polishing the new occult state without having to worry about the looming 1st deadline over my head. More importantly, I want everyone that has stuck with me until this moment to have a chance to play Succubi before the next time they are charged. It’s really tough times just about everywhere right now and I’d hate to think that there were Patrons who supported my work this month but were unable to support me for the next month and thus miss out on experiencing this massive update.

And this will be a big update. Unlike with previous updates, I will want some additional help testing it prior to me releasing it on the normal channels. Thus, when the core part of succubi is finished, I plan on releasing a pre-beta test for Patrons to my discord server at the time of unpausing my Patreon. This will be the succubus occult state minus the introductory transformation quest and some powers. An announcement will come on Patreon at the time of the demo release and a special ‘Velvet Room’ channel on my discord for bug tracking. With the official release coming soon after.

Speaking of discord, if you are not yet a part of it, please jump on in and join us! There, you not only get access to the most up to date information about Wicked Perversions, but also access to the best possible tech support for my mod and even the opportunity to provide your input (for all Patreon tiers) on how you would like certain things made as they are being developed! Which happens at least once a month, usually more. When I come to an crossroads while developing a feature, I have often found it helpful to discuss it in my WIP channel, which not only helps me to think through my decision but gives you guys the opportunity to provide input on what you believe would be the best path forward.

For those who’ve been unable to be a part of the discord, I’d also like to take some time to explain what’s coming for Succubi. This is a short summary but there are a lot more details and nuance to the form.

image.thumb.png.1f4616871c2038fbe98a2c7c8587cf39.png

Succubi aren’t of our world. They don’t hail from the mortal realm. As different to a human as a panther is to Bubbles, your friendly domestic house cat. They come from the Nightmare realm of the Hell Dimension. There, most succubi never come in contact with a mortal soul to feed on. No, stronger more powerful demons in their dimension horde the souls, trading it with only a small, elite upper class of Succubi. These souls not only bring sanity to the Elite Succubi but power, leaving the rest of the Succubi to feed off the crumbs. No, not soul crumbs. Those are way too valuable. They feed off the stream of dreams that pass through their nightmare realm. It’s not great, but if persistent, the latent sexual energies from these dreams are enough to nourish the lower class Succubi. Enough so they can barely hold onto a sense of self. Those that miss dinner time are left to an existence worthy of their realm’s name. They become completely overrun by their desire, left in a sex crazed state which can not be cured by anything found in the Nightmare Realm. Well maybe a soul could help, but a lower class Succubi has a greater chance to arise a goddess than get access to such a valuable resource.  

So, of course most Succubi would want to leave their motherland but where? Other demons, if they don’t outright despise succubi for their close affinity to mortals, will want to keep these almost guaranteed future sex crazed creatures out of their realms. Instead, desperate succubi had to look inwards towards the stream of dreams passing through the core of their realm. They learned not to just feed passively off lewd dreams, but influence the dreams. Not just for the purpose of increasing the volume of lewd dreams but to influence the behavior of mortals. They eventually struck gold with a spellcaster’s dreams. In it, they taught the spellcaster how to summon them to the moral realm. 

image.thumb.png.7c1e66b332a1248480d32e3a1cec2749.png

image.thumb.png.b1c853468435d07e601825d319087451.png

[Note! The tome images are still very much a wip, on release they will have custom art assets, for now they borrow the assets from RoM. I'm not expecting RoM to be required to play the Wicked Succubi update]

And so that’s how they entered our realm, their ethereal forms became bound to a mortal body through a Summoning Tome. A Tome which is both unique and bound to every Succubi in the mortal realm. A Succubus’s Tome contains every detail about the succubus it’s bound too. From their preferences, life history, body measurements, and even their current ongoing thoughts. If one were to open a Succubus’s Tome, then their entire being would be fully exposed. Nothing would be secret. 

While in the mortal realm, Succubi have a hybrid-physical body which exists somewhere between a mortal body and their true ethereal demonic form. This manifests as their “Unrestrained Form” which is an occult form that the player can specify per succubus. 

image.thumb.png.68e00c4b172dba788084c5207b99992f.png

This form may be unsettling to mortals, so if they wish and have the Depravity to do so, then they will be able to restrain their selves to appear more human. 

image.thumb.png.22136d5899926eb00fa7b524b15341ff.png

Depravity is one of three motives succubi will have to worry about. The Depravity motive allows Succubi to use powers to influence themselves and others. It’s much like their mana pool. Replenished by consuming sexual energies from mortals. Whether that be through sex or by drinking cum. The next motive is Desire. Desire represents a Succubi’s uncontrollable and burning lust and replaces the sim’s social motive. Succubi don’t need friends. They need sex. Their desire is always growing and is influenced by their actions and their environment. A succubus’s desire can be sated at lower levels by masturbation and drugs. However, let it go too high and genuine sex can be the only thing that will sate a Succubus’s Desire. Let it grow even further and they will enter a special sex crazed state where they suffer skill loss, the possibility of getting curses (there is a curse system), uncontrollable masturbation, among other consequences. The Desire motive is what pushes your succubus towards doing lewd behaviors. A succubus not doing lewd things in some way is like a fish out of water. The last Succubi special motive you will need to worry about is their life force. 

image.thumb.png.2f81fa1b5dfaabbbdcece91ff9107a90.png

Succubi in the mortal realm can die and thus be sent back to the Nightmare Realm for punishment…. If they don’t have sex with mortals. But if they do then they will grow younger as their partner grows older. Yes, you can literally fuck a sim into the grave this way, and in the process keep your succubus forever young. Along with these three motives, your succubus will have the normal mortal motives they will need to take care of while in the mortal realm. With powers this burden of these motives can be greatly reduced.

So, you may be wondering right now, if Succubi aren’t mortals, then how do you ‘transfrom’ a normal sim into a succubus. Well you can, but you also don’t. Some clan of Succubi have chosen to live a chaste life. It is possible, but very difficult. Through generations of living like this, they have lost their Tomes and forgotten their demonic roots. They are Succubi, truly, but are in a special state of disconnection and dissociation from their demonic selves. Such Succubi would be left to live hard, short lives…. If it wasn’t for them rekindling their connection to their succubi roots. A perverted quest of reawakening starts by researching succubi on a computer and ends with a surprise. During this time, your succubus will be in a special ‘Fledgling’ state. Torn between the world they were taught and the reality of their true selves.

From the discord? Notice there is a lot missing that was discussed in the Work In progress channel like pheromonal sweat, fire resistance, and more 😄 You aren’t wrong. This is merely a short preview of what Wicked Succubi have in store. There is more to discover in the WIP channel on discord or on release. Whichever you chose. 

I want to thank everyone again for your support, it’s a tough time out there, I think we can all use a lil sex demon right now to help ease our troubles.

Изменено пользователем maksimko12
  • Лайк (+1) 8
  • Спасибо (+1) 2

Поделиться сообщением

37 минут назад, maksimko12 сказал:

Если кто скачал обновление, скачайте заново. Автор забыл добавить таблицы для переводчиков, теперь это восстановлено. Ссылка обновлена в заглавной теме и в посте выше.

Начала переводить, но закончу скорее всего через пару дней. Не бросила, не теряйте. )

• Лайк (+1) 2
  • Спасибо (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

доперевод mccc 7306

метки сима - mc tuner - метка отсутствия ревности (не ревнуют сами и не становятся жертвой ревности)

mc читы - играть этой семьёй (переключить управление на выбранную семью)

• Лайк (+1) 3
  • Спасибо (+1) 10

Поделиться сообщением

7 минут назад, Korso сказал:

доперевод mccc 7306

метки сима - mc tuner - метка отсутствия ревности (не ревнуют сами и не становятся жертвой ревности)

mc читы - играть этой семьёй (переключить управление на выбранную семью)

Эти опции появились в данной версии, а вот те, которые должны были появиться с прошлой версией и о которых написано в логах к данной, так и не появились.

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, maksimko12 сказал:

Эти опции появились в данной версии, а вот те, которые должны были появиться с прошлой версией и о которых написано в логах к данной, так и не появились.

Да, есть такое дело. Так что "stable pre-release" - это прям очень громко.

• Лайк (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

Обновились анимации 

WW_TLayer_Animations

Что нового

Добавилась новая Add12I серия Анимация этап 3-4-5.

• Лайк (+1) 11
  • Спасибо (+1) 6

Поделиться сообщением

10 минут назад, Tristana сказал:

Простите за спам, но в архиве есть папка Jamjars Omegaverse NPCSettings. Что это такое, для чего нужна? Раньше у меня её не было.

@Tristana это настройки для NPC.  С ними вы можете назначать черты "альфа, омега либо бета" не только своим игровым персонажам, но и не игровым.

Поделиться сообщением

18 минут назад, Tristana сказал:

Простите за спам, но в архиве есть папка Jamjars Omegaverse NPCSettings. Что это такое, для чего нужна? Раньше у меня её не было.

Автоматом назначит: 

Jamjars Omegaverse NPCs10A85B05O.package -  10% Альф, 85% Бет, 5% Омег среди нпс

Jamjars Omegaverse NPCs30A50B20O.package - 30% Альф, 50% Бет, 20% Омег

Jamjars Omegaverse NPCs100B.package - 100% Бет

• Лайк (+1) 4
  • Спасибо (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

Подскажите, при установки BNX BTTB 5 имею черную текстуру члена. Из модов установлено только то, что есть в этой теме. Версия 1.65.70

Поделиться сообщением

14 минут назад, bad_boy_27 сказал:

Подскажите, при установки BNX BTTB 5 имею черную текстуру члена. Из модов установлено только то, что есть в этой теме. Версия 1.65.70

@bad_boy_27 об этом я рассказывал вчера в теме "Вопросы по игровому процессу". Но повторю и здесь. Чтобы не было чёрной текстуры пениса, вам нужно выбрать соответствующую этому моду татуировку в CAS одну на выбор. Если вы хотите для вашего сима тело BNX BTTB 5, то лучше присваивать все части тела этого мода и обязательно дополнять татуировкой из CAS, чтобы не было чёрной текстуры. Ещё уточню, что чёрная текстура пениса данного мода, без определённой татуировки, это не брак, а такая задумка автора.

И да, уже вышел фикс данного тела+слайдер, но пока всё это на Patreon в платном доступе.

Изменено пользователем maksimko12
  • Лайк (+1) 3

Поделиться сообщением

NWP - вроде только фиксы, но проверю после WW. WW - перевожу, но возникли некоторые сложности. Там новых строк почти полсотни, но кроме этого я полностью заменю перевод системы привлекательности, поскольку новые строки имеют отсылку к ним. Не планировала делать это вот прям щас, но... Короче, придется повозиться, не могу сказать, сколько времени уйдет.

• Лайк (+1) 9
  • Спасибо (+1) 9

Поделиться сообщением

где обновочки к lifeline и E404 ((( патреоны уже давно обновили, пираты

Поделиться сообщением

33 минуты назад, Skypidar сказал:

где обновочки к lifeline и E404 ((( патреоны уже давно обновили, пираты

@Skypidar со временем всё будет. Запасайтесь терпением )

• Лайк (+1) 4

Поделиться сообщением

Если у кого-то имеются проблемы с пенисом для тела BTTB 5, то модер crilender сделал фикс татуировки в CAS для этой версии. Напомню, что есть официальный фикс от автора этого тела, но он пока что только в платном доступе на Patreon.

Фикс татуировки: https://simfil.es/1901718/

• Спасибо (+1) 2

Поделиться сообщением

Турбо обновил шаблон для переводчиков. Теперь он от 7 августа. Требуется новый перевод WW.

Поделиться сообщением

перевод для ww 159.2

В ближайшие дни скорее всего сделаю несколько исправлений в переводе. Данная публикация скорее вынужденная. Заплатка содержит часть моего старого перевода системы привлекательности (от версии 143) с некоторыми изменениями. 

Изменено пользователем Korso
  • Лайк (+1) 12
  • Спасибо (+1) 8

Поделиться сообщением

@Korso публикация своевременная, wild_guy не собирается работать по новому шаблону, говорит, для публичной версии достаточно прежнего.

Поделиться сообщением

Если я не ошибаюсь, wild guy и для последней публичной версии перевод не делал. Его последний перевод был в июне и по моему там контента с куклами даже нет.

Поделиться сообщением

7 часов назад, maksimko12 сказал:

Если я не ошибаюсь, wild guy и для последней публичной версии перевод не делал. Его последний перевод был в июне и по моему там контента с куклами даже нет.

Не обработал шаблон еще от 28 июня, перевод которого предположительно, выйдет завтра-послезавтра.

Поделиться сообщением

LL временно недоступен. Ошибка на самом сервере LL. Связь до Cloudflare, обеспечивающего защиту этого сервера от вирусов и хакеров, работает безупречно. Так что не терзайте свой браузер.

Поделиться сообщением

Внимание всем!

Тема "Генетика Sims 4", основанная @maksimko12 , ныне идущая за авторством w24, дополнена тегами "слайдеры", "пресеты".

В нее перемещены сообщения о слайдерах из темы "Моды" и др. тем, по крайней мере, мои.

Основание:

слайдеры относятся к генетике, поскольку передаются по наследству (генетическое наследование признаков).

Пример, у уменьшенных с помощью слайдера роста симов рождаются уменьшенные дети в 90% случаях. Почему не в 100%? Потому как бывает влияние каких-то третьих модов. 

Пресеты фигур тела дают такой же эффект.

Будучи в одном месте, логически поиск слайдеров в числе других модов по генетике будет облегчен.

• Лайк (+1) 10
  • Спасибо (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

• Последние посетители   2 пользователя онлайн

• Создать...