Перейти к содержанию
  • Поддержите наш проект на Boosty и получите доступ ко всем премиум сборкам
    Получить премиум
    Мы приносим в этот мир счастье и радость, ваша помощь нам жизненно необходима.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Goleadorholly вновь добавил к предыдущим  еще одну анимацию. Особенностью его является то, что он не обновляет версии своих анимаций. Версия всегда 1.00.

GoleadorHolly Animations для WickedWhims 1.0.0

Что нового в версии 1.0.0 

Еще одна новая анимация

Королева Амазонок 

У автора поменялась концепция. Переделал некоторые из старых анимаций и создал новые... Решил выпускать ТОЛЬКО отдельные анимации за раз. А упаковывать их вместе предлагает самим пользователям.

• Лайк (+1) 3

Поделиться сообщением

Появился новый аниматор Gurowa93. О себе ничего, но интересный факт, появился на LL только сегодня и тут же выложил готовый анимации. Предупреждает, анимации содержат крайне хардкорный контент, который может не подойти всем зрителям. Если вам не нравятся откровенные , кровавые сцены или это не ваше. 

[GORE🔪] Gurowa93 Animations for WickedWhims 0.1

Отзывы пока хорошие.

• Лайк (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

Аниматор LPGS ВНОВЬ обновил свои анимации. 

Отмечает, что многие из анимаций будут вдохновлены хентаем, включая ахегао и несколько милых поз.

LPGS Sims 4 WickedWhims Sex Animations (Custom moans🎙️+ SFX🔉) HENTAI🔞 1.1

Что нового в версии 1.1  

+1 Новая анимация:

Femdom Cowgirl - Вагинальный

Что нового в версии 1.0.1 

Обновлены GIF-файлы для лучшего качества и исправлены отсутствующие звуковые эффекты в некоторых анимациях.

Что нового в версии 1.0   

+1 Новая анимация:
Трах в лицо - Оральный секс - Двуспальная кровать

Что нового в версии 0.9   

LPGS возвращается 

+1 Новая анимация:
Она чувствует это - Вагинально - Двуспальная кровать

Что нового в версии 0.8  

LPGS прекратил существование.  
Выпустили все анимации из раннего доступа с моего патреона.

• Лайк (+1) 5

Поделиться сообщением

Perverted Expansion Pack : Perverts Choice! Ver 2.3.0
Perverted_Expansion_Pack Ver2.3.0 - http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028462/

Boxer and Panty&Bras - http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028460/

lingerie_basket - http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028461/

Skarrds_GarterBelts - http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028463/

Spoiler

New Additions

For players who have turned autonomous "ask to drink" interactions off, you may want to try autonomy again...

• -NPC Strip Poker now displays the goal and score panel to the player if the player answers Yes to the NPC version of "want to play strip poker".
  • -NPC only versions of "Can I make you a drink?" and "Want to drink some alcohol?" now result in a dialog where the Player can choose yes or no. A yes will now display a drinking game menu and all sims involved will get a role (host/guest) and the player will be in the guest role and the NPC will bar tend.
  • -NPC only versions of "Let me bar tend for you?" now result in a dialog where the Player can choose yes or no. A yes will now display a drinking game menu and all sims involved will get a role (host/guest) and the player will be in the guest role and the NPC will bar tend.
  • -NPC only versions of "Will you serve us alcohol?" now result in a dialog where the Player can choose yes or no. A yes will now display a drinking game menu and all sims involved will get a role (host/guest) and the player will bar tend.

image.thumb.png.972b2a8d96bea8f2491cd4b5ec1dc13d.png

• -NPC only versions of "Will you drink with me?" now result in a dialog where the Player can choose yes or no. A yes will now display a drinking game menu and all sims involved will get a role (host/guest) and the player will be in the guest role and the NPC will bar tend.
  • -Added a number of new random drinking and bar tending related goals to adult drinking events. The goals have been grouped so if the player finds themselves in the guest role, they won't be tasked with bar tending goals.

Taking Advantage

• -Added penalties (romance and friendship) to all current Day Afters including sentiments.

A large portion of time this month went to continuing to develop the Day Afters system as it intertwines with the Taking Advantage of system. I think this is a solid base to build from but feel more play testing will help.

Day Afters

So far the factors that effect the outcome of the day afters are: both single, one in a relationship, both in relationships, one teen and one adult, both adults all with references to sex teasing categories only. (these currently still work if players go in to the other sex categories but this will change as I complete each stage moving forward)

• -Added penalties (romance and friendship) to all current Day Afters including sentiments.
  • -"It was a good time but..." (requires both sims to have gotten drunk together, both adult and only teased each other and the player sim and npc sim to be in a relationship with ANOTHER sim) Resulting in custom "Drunken Mistake" buffs for each sim (from their perspective) and relationship markers to remember the event and a custom notice informing the player of exactly went down. (This is the mutual rejection interaction)
  • -"It was a good time but..." (requires both sims to have gotten drunk together, were both adults and only teased each other and the player is single but the npc sim is in a relationship with ANOTHER sim) Resulting in custom "Horrible Mistake" and "Good Time" buffs for each sim (from their perspective including the cheating factor) and relationship markers to remember the event and a custom notice informing the player of exactly went down. (This is the rejection interaction)
  • -"I'm so embarrassed about my behaviour." (requires both sims to have gotten drunk together, both adult and only teased each other and the player sim and npc sim to be in a relationship with ANOTHER sim) Resulting in custom "Embarrassing Mistake" buffs for each sim (from their perspective) and relationship markers to remember the event and a custom notice informing the player of exactly went down. (This is the mutual rejection interaction)
  • -"I'm so embarrassed about my behaviour." (requires both sims to have gotten drunk together, were both adults and only teased each other and the player is single but the npc sim is in a relationship with ANOTHER sim) Resulting in custom "Embarrassing Mistake" buffs for each sim (from their perspective including the cheating factor) and relationship markers to remember the event and a custom notice informing the player of exactly went down. (This is the rejection interaction)

Changes:

• -Changed interaction "I regret what we did together." -> "It was fun.. but"
  • -Removed romantic gains from sexually provocative interactions said by the Pervert to the sober Sexually Awkward
  • -Merged all drugging drink actions in to one, removing inefficiencies and redundancies.

Bug/Error Fixes

• -Fixed the notice not showing when interacting with an npc sim that doesn't live with the sim you're playing:
  • "I blacked out last time."
  • "What happened after those drinks..?"
  • "It was a good time but..."
  • 'What happened between us was so hot."
  • "Thanks for putting up with me."
  • "You should have stopped me."
  • "You're an animal after some drinks!"
  • "I couldn't stop you if I tried!"
  • "Embarrassed about my behaviour."
  • "It's embarrassing but I had fun."
  • "I must have been a handful."
  • "What you did with me was bad."
  • "What you did with me was SO bad."
  • "You were such a handful!"
  • -Fixed errors in the "Erection Mechanics script" causing the bulge to show up even if the sim was naked.
  • -Removed "Rip off Underwear" interactions for causing double genitals until further notice. It seemed to have opened a can of worms with the penis.

Required files

• Wicked Whims
  • XML Injector
  • Skarrd Bra and Panty
  • Skarrd_Boxers_03
  • Skarrd_Lingerie_Basket

Confused about some of the features? Check out the https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78165-sims-4-skarrds-traits-strip-poker-update-on-patreon/

Изменено пользователем DARKHALO
  • Лайк (+1) 5
  • Спасибо (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

7 minutes ago, SuperBeat12 said:

Is there anyone that has the new version of the bouncing boobs mod

Here this one's from 2 days ago. It's the latest post she has BS_Boobies and WalkingBounce - http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028518/

• Лайк (+1) 11
  • Спасибо (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

Basemental Drugs 7.17.219-PATREON - http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028529/

Basemental - Venue List - http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028528/

Spoiler

=== Changing World ===

• New batches of pills on the streets
  • Updated regional prices

=== Fixes / Other ===

• Fixed issue with Stash Drugs feature
  • Changed "Potato Nectar" to "Potato Wine" in optional package
  • Sims will no longer autonomously do more cannabis after eating edibles
  • Fixed issues with NPC's cannabis autonomy
  • All strains of weed are now preventing addiction debuffs while high
  • Sell Weed away action now works with High School rabbithole event
  • All away actions fixed
  • DX11 Icon Issue fixed: Dark Web Dealing skill icon
  • DX11 Icon Issue fixed: Edibles
  • Fixed several issues with Doctors Appointment
  • Adderall buff now removes hyperfocus and other ADHD debuffs
  • Pill Presser no longer requires the Get to Work EP
  • Added future behind the scenes compatibility with MCCC
  • Fixed broken scenarios
  • Added all scenarios back into the mod
  • Running a rave or festival now gives Sims entrepreneur skill

• Лайк (+1) 10
  • Спасибо (+1) 2

Поделиться сообщением

Sims Alchemist- Mod

Patreon Version

All Kinky expansions-http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028532/

WW Animations-http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028533/

Animations #40, Kinky Expansions Update & A Couple Of Fixes

Spoiler

Added ~25 traits to the Wicked Attributes menu (depending on which kinks you have installed), scroll down past the WW ones, this should allow you to batch add them or add them to NPC sims easily, sorry for not doing this sooner!

The traits include the ones that were in preferences too, with their desciptions and everything, since they can affect custom dialogue/speech notifications.

Fixed the "Send Horny Text" picker interaction, it should now appear again in the custom 'Sexting' phone category.

Made a few aspiration objectives a bit easier, such as the workout one that took multiple sims hours before.

Fixed a couple of typos in the custom speech strings, if you ever find typos or bugs please let me know!

Animations:

Sofa Prone Bone 3 - SOFA

Arch Training 1 - YOGA MAT

Arch Training 2 - YOGA MAT

• Лайк (+1) 8

Поделиться сообщением

TS4 - Aliens From Outer Sex [2024-09-27][Early Access]

Link-http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5028536/

Spoiler

This update finally adds uncut meshes for all the penises. Also fixes the tone of the shadow for the crotch of the male swatches and changes the name displayed on the thumbnails of the swatches to show the name of the mod.

After the Wicked Whims v183.4, the overlays work with no issues with the skin tones for aliens. 

Details:  

• For base game.
  • For males and females.
  • For teen to elder.
  • For humans and aliens.
  • All penises are rigged.
  • Compatible with HQ Mod.
  • Compatible with the Body Selector from Wicked Whims.
  • Doesn't require the Get to Work expansion to work.

Include:

• 4 sizes: Small, Average, Big, and Extra Big (for humans and aliens).
  • 4 styles: normal and glowing, cut and uncut.
  • 9 swatches for all alien skin tones.
  • Custom overlay texture for the penis.
  • Custom thumbnails.
  • Images samples.

Features of the Update 2024-09-27:

• Added uncut mesh for all the penis sizes (support for Wicked Whims is included).
  • Corrected shadow color of the crotch for all the male swatches.
  • Now all the overlays for the penis works correctly with the skin tones with Wicked Whims v183.4 and up.
  • The thumbnails for the swatches, now shows the name of the mod.

Installation: 

• IMPORTANT! Delete all the files of the old version of this mod if you have them.
  • Decompress this file with 7-zip and move the content of the folder to My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. 
  • In case of having problems running the game after adding this mod. Move the package files to only one folder inside Mods, or shorten the name of the folder of this download. 
  • Creation Notes:  
  • Meshes and textures made by me.

Terms of use:

• For personal use only.
  • No re-upload.
  • Don't distribute without authorization.
  • Don't publish on pay sites.
  • Don't publish direct links to the download.
  • Don't claim your work.
  • Don't convert to another game or software without permission.

• Лайк (+1) 6

Поделиться сообщением

Goleadorholly вновь добавил к предыдущим  еще одну анимацию. Особенностью его является то, что он не обновляет версии своих анимаций. Версия всегда 1.00.

GoleadorHolly Animations для WickedWhims 1.0.0

Что нового в версии 1.0.0 

Еще одна новая анимация

Хочу искупать его (вагинально + кульминация) 

У автора поменялась концепция. Переделал некоторые из старых анимаций и создал новые... Решил выпускать ТОЛЬКО отдельные анимации за раз. А упаковывать их вместе предлагает самим пользователям.

• Лайк (+1) 2

Поделиться сообщением

Basemental Drugs October 4th Hotfix

Link-http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5029766/

Basemental Gangs   October 4th Hotfix

Link-http://www.simfileshare.net/download/5029828/

Spoiler

Hotfix

• Fixed crucial issue with NPC phone calls

Spoiler

=== Hotfix (04 Oct 2024) ===

• Fixed crucial issue with NPC phone calls
  • Fixed issue with Sell Drugs via phone

Изменено пользователем SuperBeat12
Added Basemental Gangs Hotfix
  • Лайк (+1) 8
  • Спасибо (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

Бэйсментал 220 требует очень мелкого допревода. с этим хотфиксом есть один трабл, в файле мода пропали остальные языки 😵

Поделиться сообщением

Подскажите, а есть у кого-то обновления или последний контент от Simdulgence?

Поделиться сообщением

Всем доброго времени суток! Хочу сообщить, что немного задерживаюсь с загрузкой обновлений контента для данной темы. Просто сейчас дома у меня идёт ремонт и времени попросту не хватает всё прочее. Но постараюсь в ближайшие дни дать все обновления, что у меня уже накопились за это время.

Также хочу поблагодарить всех, кто помогает с платным контентом для нашего сайта. Ваша поддержка очень ценна для нас всех. Большое спасибо вам за то, что вы делаете. 

• Лайк (+1) 8

Поделиться сообщением

В 04.10.2024 в 16:00, Boralgin сказал:

перевод для Basemental Drugs - 7.17.220: Ссылка

Здравствуйте, у вас в Real Drink Names и Hookah есть непереведённые строки.

Поделиться сообщением

• Создать...