Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Я тут обнаружил, что в закрепе нет даже в качестве ссылок на Loverslab упоминаний одежды для функции постепенного раздевания одежды из Wicked Whims. Я считаю это крайней несправедливостью, поэтому, даже если @maksimko12 не захочет добавить их в закреп для удобства, пусть они будут тут для удобства хотя бы некоторого количества пользователей.
Хотел кинуть ссылкой на LL, но чет подумал и решил, что лучше закинуть на sfs, а то не всем будет удобно регаться на LL.

1). Набор одежды Little Doxy от Athena (Vthena). Необходимо скачать и распаковать в папку игры ВСЕ архивы из набора, если намерены устанавливать!
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3986807/
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3986808/
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3986806/

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3986817/
2). Набор от Blue Craving. Оба получившихся архива тоже распаковать
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3986819/
3) Различные варианты от Cherry Orchard. Если будет запрос, то могу залить на sfs, но тогда все скопом или скопом по категориям.
CherryOrchard - LoversLab
4) Различные варианты от Sebastian S4. Если будет запрос, то могу залить на sfs, но тогда все скопом или скопом по категориям.
Sebastian S4 - LoversLab

Изменено пользователем Sygge
  • Лайк (+1) 4
  • Спасибо (+1) 2

Поделиться сообщением

@Sygge , в теме ww только то что более подходит и его много. Одежда с интернета - ни туда ни сюда. Многие вообще предпочитают другую. Есть тема *одежда*, что то же как бы просто со всего интернета... не знаю. Это скорей для темы -сборка модов-, которой тут нет.

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, w24 сказал:

@Sygge , в теме ww только то что более подходит и его много. Одежда с интернета - ни туда ни сюда. Многие вообще предпочитают другую. Есть тема *одежда*, что то же как бы просто со всего интернета... не знаю. Это скорей для темы -сборка модов-, которой тут нет.

Это шмотки, рекомендованные Турбо для функционала ww с постадийным раздеванием, ссылки на них были в патчноутах. Так что сами-то они как раз и туда, и сюда, и обратно, поскольку без них эта фича тупо не заработает. Но качество их... полное не то.

Изменено пользователем Korso
  • Лайк (+1) 4

Поделиться сообщением

WickedWhims v179 [2023-07-04] - http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3987944/

Spoiler

Hey!

It is that time of the year when I need a break to catch up on my ongoing projects and try out new ideas, without having to constantly think about what's next to release. I'm pausing Patreon charges for a few months, probably until I have the next update ready. I will of course continue to be active by providing support and releasing fixes, improvements, and compatibility updates.

Thank you for your feedback on the Adult Content Producer career! I'm glad to see pretty much all of you are interested, the response was overwhelmingly good. I got a few good ideas from you, and I took note of how many of you would still want to have a simpler alternative career instead. I think I know now what's needed for the first release.

The Horse Ranch expansion pack is coming out on July 22nd and it will most likely break things. Adding a new playable Sim type (the horses) usually means trouble, as you need to check for new potential behaviors. And then who knows what else might have changed. The game patch for it will most likely be released on July 18th or July 21st.

image.thumb.png.c206424ab9a25d4632f14d8c1263c4b9.png

✔️ Compatible with the 1.98.158 (June 13th) game patch.

Showering Together

• Showering Together is now available on all shower types
  • Introducing new shower animations made by Khlas
  • Added new showering outcome moodlets

Box showers, shower tubs, and open showers are now all supported! The overall quality has been improved, there are new outcome moodlets, and most importantly, there are new wonderful animations made by Khlas.

Thank you to Khlas for creating the new showering animations!
If you don't know Khlas yet, where have you been hiding? Support his great work on Patreon and check out his animations and mods!

image.thumb.png.46b0490ac470705af98be7f8f5184e23.png

Sim Tuner

• Added Sim Tuner

Sim Tuner is a first attempt at providing more easy and quick access customization options for individual Sims. Instead of changing settings that affect all Sims or letting a feature decide the outcome, you can use the Sim Tuner.

Usually I prefer to add traits, gameplay mechanics, or feature-specific switches, but certain things can't be done like that. Adjusting variables or changing technical behavior doesn't fit well into gameplay solutions. The Sim Tuner is still pretty technical and isn't necessarily that user-friendly, but it's better than no options or commands you don't remember.

At this moment Sim Tuner allows you to adjust any individual Sim nudity and undressing behavior, strip club behavior, attractiveness behavior, pregnancy behavior, and sex behavior. I hope the few options I have added for the start will be useful. Let me know what else you wish you could adjust, whether technical or just a cheat.

image.thumb.png.2f49ba332e5deaf05b7a2355b5164034.png

University Expansion Pack

• Added the ability to convince Sims to have sex

Convincing could be as powerful as some of the magical and technological powers Sims can obtain, but throw in some money and it might be even more powerful. Any Sim with at least level 8 of the Research and Debate skill can now attempt to convince other Sims to have sex with them.

image.thumb.png.1fd8a61d7148b4e32bc5cfb24be83951.png

Sex

• Added an option to 'Create Playlist' when adding animations to playlists during sex

You no longer have to open playlist settings to create new playlists. The option to do it is now easily accessible in the same menu you add animations to playlists during sex.

• Added 'Hide Prop' option to props used in sex
  • Fixed animation and sex progress bars desync when switching Sims

Pregnancy Termination

• Added social interaction to 'Ask to Consider Terminating Pregnancy

Perhaps things got a bit more complicated than you expected or a Sim is simply pregnant when you don't want them to be. Instead of switching to control them or using cheat menus, you can just ask them to consider terminating the pregnancy. Their response will depend on your relationship and their view on family values. Once they leave the lot, their pregnancy will be automatically terminated as if they went to a clinic.

image.thumb.png.d66fd807de1cb77e3373f8904f68dfce.png

Nudity

• Added 'Keep Shoes for Workout' nudity undressing behavior setting

If you have nude workouts enabled, Sims will now by default keep their shoes on during any naked workout activity.

• Added 'Dress Up After Flashing' nudity undressing behavior setting

I don't know why I made Sims stay undressed after flashing, that just defeats the idea of flashing... so now Sims will dress up afterward by default.

• Made nudity reactions timeout after a few seconds and turn into a thought balloon reaction

Reactions to nudity can happen a little too frequently and then get stuck in the action queue. If a Sim fails to fully react within a few seconds, they will instead display a thought balloon reaction without interrupting their current tasks.

• Fixed Sims dressing up inconsistency after peeing or breastfeeding

SimHub

• Pictures should now have more rating variation
  • Removed increased loss of followers for each subsequent day of absence

Sex Animations

• Tongues will no longer appear in sex animations that don't use it
  • Animation actor variable 'animation_has_visible_tongue' is now disabled by default

Here's something that should help with your First Person Perspective experience.

Backward compatibility with tongues required enabling them for all animations, as there was no way to check ahead of time if an animation used tongues. To correct this and avoid issues in the future, I have scanned all existing animations and updated override files to mark which animations use tongues. Now all animations by default don't use tongues and any new sex animation has to enable tongues in their configuration.

• Added sex context tags to all Azmodan22 sex animations

Thanks to YourFalseHope for tagging all of the animations!

Other

• Added a diamond symbol (◈) to altered settings

All settings will now display a diamond symbol if the setting is different than its default state. This should allow you to easily review which settings have been altered and verify if that's how you want them to be.

image.thumb.png.204dffd7fdddc8c5ea31b2a7374dc53f.png

• Improved performance and responsiveness on slower computers

I got an older laptop out and did some tests to identify the slowest components of the mod. You should feel the biggest improvement in responsiveness when clicking on objects. The overall performance should be better too, but there isn't a lot anymore that could be improved.

• Fixed a rare inventory corruption after using items

My Other Mods

If you don't know, I have made a few other mods, which are mostly adjustments for things I found to be annoying in my personal saves. I usually let the game roll with its weirdness, but some issues got on my nerves. Perhaps these mods will be useful in your game too.

Who Is Knocking? https://legacy.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/who-is-knocking

I constantly miss visitors at my front door, which is especially annoying when it is some kind of unusual Sim. This will now always inform you about anybody knocking.

No Washing Dishes In Bathroom https://legacy.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/no-washing-dishes-in-bathroom

There are so many actions Sims make harder for themselves when what they need is nearby. This can be especially annoying when you have a bathroom near a kitchen.

Less Intrusive Sims https://legacy.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/less-intrusive-sims

I like when Sims show up to have a conversation or ask for advice, things feel more alive this way. I don't like how often they interrupt you when you don't even know them that well.

Interactions Queue Extender https://legacy.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/interactions-queue-extender

Usually the game handles things on its own when a Sim needs to interact with many many objects in a row. But sometimes it doesn't, so having the ability to queue up more than 6 actions is useful.

image.thumb.png.81cfd29aad00c495f75cd3ad2d2a8bd2.png

If the tongue or penis is appearing floating/stretched/distorted (even when Sim is not having sex) then you need to delete incompatible/outdated mods affecting tongues and/or penises. Check out the list of known files causing issues.

Make sure to not save on the Manage Worlds screen. Due to a game inconsistency, saving the game on the Manage Worlds screen creates faulty save slots that cannot be properly recognized by mods. No worries though, in case you do it, correcting it is very simple and explained in-game.

If you're having issues with teen Sims, please first refer to this statement before commenting.

image.thumb.png.4509639f071ed41d56b2f2bff6822920.png

Reporting Errors | Click here to read how to appropriately report error files.

You will most likely have error files to report after encountering orange error notifications, failed attempts to load the game, or after game crashes.

Help Center | Click here to read about known issues and how to resolve them.

Modding can be tricky so check out the list of common issues you might encounter under the TROUBLESHOOTING category.

Please don't use the Community Tab to contact me or report issues.

When reporting a new issue, always create a brand new comment under this post, otherwise your reply might be accidentally missed.

Tutorials: Strip Club | SimHub | Attractiveness | Menstrual Cycle | Pubic Hair | Sweating |  Window Peeping | Impressions

The posts won't be translated into Russian because I only do that with posts that have the catalog changes.

and That these big changes tend to be quite a bit to translate back and forth, so that's why.

Посты не будут переведены на русский язык, потому что я делаю это только с постами, в которых есть изменения в каталоге.

и что эти большие изменения, как правило, довольно немного переводят туда и обратно, вот почему.

Изменено пользователем DARKHALO
  • Лайк (+1) 6
  • Спасибо (+1) 9

Поделиться сообщением

Somebody already reported having issues with WP with the new WW This is of course, an unconfirmed report since the creator hasn't looked at it yet.

If you're experiencing the same issues with WP put in the old WickedWhims V178.3 from (20.06.2023) from the top of this page Until a WP update is posted if you're having those issues.

Кто-то уже сообщал о проблемах с WP с новой WW. Это, конечно, неподтвержденный отчет, поскольку создатель еще не просматривал его.

Если у вас возникли те же проблемы с WP, установите старую версию WickedWhim версии 178.3 от (20.06.2023) вверху этой страницы, пока не будет опубликовано обновление WP, если у вас возникли эти проблемы.

• Лайк (+1) 4
  • Спасибо (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

22 часа назад, Sygge сказал:

Я тут обнаружил, что в закрепе нет даже в качестве ссылок на Loverslab упоминаний одежды для функции постепенного раздевания одежды из Wicked Whims.

1). Набор одежды Little Doxy от Athena (Vthena). 

2). Набор от Blue Craving.

Ссылки на этих авторов имеются в теме Одежда, украшения, косметика, причёски

Шапка темы уже достаточно перенасыщена материалом, основной костяк которой это моды и анимации. Вся одежда находится в другой теме

• Лайк (+1) 3

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, DARKHALO said:

Somebody already reported having issues with WP with the new WW This is of course, an unconfirmed report since the creator hasn't looked at it yet.

If you're experiencing the same issues with WP put in the old WickedWhims V178.3 from (20.06.2023) from the top of this page Until a WP update is posted if you're having those issues.

Кто-то уже сообщал о проблемах с WP с новой WW. Это, конечно, неподтвержденный отчет, поскольку создатель еще не просматривал его.

Если у вас возникли те же проблемы с WP, установите старую версию WickedWhim версии 178.3 от (20.06.2023) вверху этой страницы, пока не будет опубликовано обновление WP, если у вас возникли эти проблемы.

I wanted to stop by and Confirm that the creator of WP did mention That it was compatible with the latest WW version.

Я хотел зайти и подтвердить, что создатель WP упомянул, что он совместим с последней версией WW.

• Лайк (+1) 5
  • Спасибо (+1) 2

Поделиться сообщением

Wicked Perversions Growing Together (with Patches) v2.2.6je - http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3988346/

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7eba8299d9f24d84181e4da62a7877f1.png

Русский перевод.

Spoiler

image.translated.thumb.jpg.b406debd471e75edfe49efa6414acbba.jpg

• Лайк (+1) 6
  • Спасибо (+1) 5

Поделиться сообщением

WickedWhims v179 [2023-07-05] http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3988920/

Spoiler

image.png.5fd2ea96a05c34e807d14b5d1dfbf0a0.png

✔️ Compatible with the 1.98.158 (June 13th) game patch.

In-Works [2023-07-05]

In-Works releases are in the process of quickly receiving more fixes to improve stability and reliability without the need to send notifications for each change.

• Fixed tongues not showing up on some sex animations
  • Fixed a few errors when clicking on objects

Русский перевод.

Spoiler

image.png.4f6f63ad8a8dd873b8055a4d24b8860a.png
✔️ Совместимость с игровым патчем 1.98.158 (от 13 июня).

В работе [2023-07-05]
Выпуски In-Works
находятся в процессе быстрого получения дополнительных исправлений для повышения стабильности и надежности без необходимости отправлять уведомления о каждом изменении.

• Исправлены языки, которые не отображались в некоторых сексуальных анимациях.
  • Исправлено несколько ошибок при нажатии на объекты

• Лайк (+1) 7
  • Спасибо (+1) 8

Поделиться сообщением

Всем привет. Есть вопрос. Намеки автор так и не починил? Т.к с версии WickedWhims 178 они перестали появляться.

Изменено пользователем Angelos

Поделиться сообщением

На LL появился (или появилась) новый аниматор pizza-girl. О себе ничего.

Pizza_girl's Sex Animations for WickedWhims 1.0.0

image.thumb.png.8d222630f58533067ac2aa149fdd2895.png

Каждая анимация поставляется с пользовательским набором звуковых эффектов.

Новые анимации будут добавлены в ближайшее время.

• Лайк (+1) 5

Поделиться сообщением

Превод для ww v.179

sfs

mega

modsfire

Новое: 

- индивидуальные настройки для каждого сима отдельно

- убеждение заняться сексом за н-денег - нужен навык дебатов не ниже 8, что характерно: на согласие всего одна скучная фраза, но отказ - много разных.

- упрощенные настройки беременности наряду со всеми остальными

- просьба прервать беременность

• Лайк (+1) 7
  • Спасибо (+1) 9

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, Korso сказал:

убеждение заняться сексом за н-денег - нужен навык дебатов не ниже 8

Сорри за оффтоп... но кто блин вообще качает эти дебаты своим симам, если только не для одной единственной карьеры... :classic_wacko:

Поделиться сообщением

8 минут назад, Агайна сказал:

Сорри за оффтоп... но кто блин вообще качает эти дебаты своим симам, если только не для одной единственной карьеры... :classic_wacko:

Ну, теперь у вас есть повод. )

• Посмеялся (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

20 часов назад, Angelos сказал:

Всем привет. Есть вопрос. Намеки автор так и не починил? Т.к с версии WickedWhims 178 они перестали появляться.

Может кто-нибудь ответить на мой вопрос?

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, Angelos сказал:

Может кто-нибудь ответить на мой вопрос?

Если б знали - уже ответили бы.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Korso сказал:

Если б знали - уже ответили бы.

Окей спасибо.

Поделиться сообщением

18 часов назад, Angelos сказал:

Что за намёки? 

Поделиться сообщением

19 минут назад, Korso сказал:

Ну, теперь у вас есть повод. )

А где вообще это взаимодействие находится? Ищу и безрезультатно .

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, xLanax сказал:

Что за намёки? 

В настройках привлекательности есть функция под названием вероятность намеков. Если ты нравишься симу он может посылать тебе намек. Ты можешь на него ответить или проигнорировать. Если ответишь то сможешь быстро повысить романтические отношения или заняться с ним сексом.

Поделиться сообщением

9 минут назад, RoNa сказал:

А где вообще это взаимодействие находится? Ищу и безрезультатно .

Качаете дебаты, потом на симе долго и нудно листаете круговое меню в самый конец и там появится кнопка "убедить". Важно, что симы не должны состоять в близких отношениях, когда убеждать уже не надо и должен быть доп с универом.

• Лайк (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

6 минут назад, Korso сказал:

Качаете дебаты, потом на симе долго и нудно листаете круговое меню в самый конец и там появится кнопка "убедить". Важно, что симы не должны состоять в близких отношениях, когда убеждать уже не надо и должен быть доп с универом.

Все понятно) Они в близких отношениях. Спасибо за помощь))

Поделиться сообщением

18 минут назад, Angelos сказал:

В настройках привлекательности есть функция под названием вероятность намеков. Если ты нравишься симу он может посылать тебе намек. Ты можешь на него ответить или проигнорировать. Если ответишь то сможешь быстро повысить романтические отношения или заняться с ним сексом.

Окей! ))) Я почему уточняла про намеки, т.к. они у меня не ломались и присутствуют в v 178. Скорее всего у вас  идет взаимоисключение действий из-за других поставленных модов.

Изменено пользователем xLanax

Поделиться сообщением

В 08.07.2023 в 14:12, xLanax сказал:

Окей! ))) Я почему уточняла про намеки, т.к. они у меня не ломались и присутствуют в v 178. Скорее всего у вас  идет взаимоисключение действий из-за других поставленных модов.

Моды не менялись. Я проводил эксперимент менял v 178 на v 177.4 и они появлялись.

• Лайк (+1) 1

Поделиться сообщением

12 минут назад, Angelos сказал:

Моды не менялись. Я проводил эксперимент менял v 178 на v 177.4 и они появлялись.

У меня тоже, как правило, свой стандартный набор модов, которые кочуют от патча к патчу и от версии к версии WW. Но в последнее время пришлось отказаться от пары модов, как раз таки по причине взаимоисключений действий. Может у Вас тоже такая же причина.  🤷‍♀️

Поделиться сообщением

• Последние посетители   1 пользователь онлайн

• Создать...